|Hometown:||East Hardwick, Vt.|
|High School:||Hazen Union|
As a Junior
- Appeared in a November time trial before studying abroad during carnival season in spring semester
As a Sophomore
- Appeared in seven races at four carnivals
- Best classic placement: 92nd at Saint Lawrence Carnival on Jan. 20 (sprint)
- Best freestyle placement: 83rd at Vermont Carnival on Feb. 3 (sprint)
As a Freshman
- Appeared in six races at four carnivals
- Best classic placement: 102nd at Bates Carnival (1.5K sprint)
High School: Competed in cross country, Nordic skiing and track & field at Hazen Union High School ... captain of both the cross country and track & field teams as a senior ... participated in both the cross country and track & field state championships all four years ... competed twice in the Nordic skiing state championships ... three-time Varsity Club Award winner for track & field ... member of the National Honor Society ... performed in the band and chorus.
Personal: Ellen Lee Emers ... daughter of Charles Emers and Anne McPherson ... majoring in psychology and English ... also a member of the Saint Michael's women's cross country team for three years ... part of Residence Hall Association.