Newcomers (First-Years): 3 (2)
Last season, current senior Matt Johnson became the first golfer in College history to qualify for an NCAA Championship event, as he finished 50th among 107 competitors at the three-day NCAA Atlantic/East Regional Championship ... the Purple Knights regularly competed with the best squads in the region, and registered two of the lowest four round scores in school annals ... four players shot 75 or better for the first time in program history during an eighth-place tie with two 2018 NCAA qualifiers at Southern New Hampshire University in September, when the Purple and Gold's tournament score was its best in at least 25 years ... Saint Michael's later fired its second-fewest strokes at an NE10 Championship ... by taking sixth out of 12 schools at October's Le Moyne College Invitational, the Purple Knights trailed four 2018 NCAA competitors while besting the hosts, another NCAA squad ... Purple and Gold competitors recorded 41 rounds in the 70s and finished in the top 50 at tournaments on 29 occasions.
With eyes on qualifying for the NCAA Championship as a team for the first time after missing out by only a few positions last spring, Saint Michael's starts its six-meet fall season on Sept. 8-9 at the Franklin Pierce University Fall Invitational ... the Purple and Gold is at the Penmen Fall Invitational on Sept. 23-24 before heading to En-Joie Golf Course in Endicott, N.Y., for the NE10 Championship for the second straight season on Oct. 6-7 ... that begins a run of six rounds in 10 days, including four in five days, as The College of Saint Rose Fall Shootout (Oct. 11-12) and Post University Eagles Invitational (Oct. 14-15) cap the stretch ... after a year hiatus, the Purple Knights return to the New England Intercollegiate Golf Association (NEIGA) Championship on Oct. 27-28 to finish the fall portion of their season ... the spring segment of the schedule has yet to be finalized.
- Matt Johnson (Sudbury, Mass./Lincoln-Sudbury Regional) | second-year captain | 2018-19 NCAA Atlantic/East Regional Championship qualifier (1st in program history) | 2018-19 NE10 All-Conference | 9 meets | 75.0-stroke average | 15 rounds in 70s
- Jack Maino (Ipswich, Mass./Ipswich) | 1 meet | 88.0-stroke average | missed most of season due to injury
- Connor Morse (Westford, Mass./Kimball Union Academy) | 7 meets | 79.31-stroke average | 7 rounds in 70s
- Sean Muller (Derry, N.H./Pinkerton Academy) | did not make any appearances during first season of college golf
- Anthony Boniface (Plaistow, N.H./Central Catholic) | first season of college golf
- Will Coontz (Pasadena, Calif./Saint Francis) | 2 meets | 85.50-stroke average
- Owen O'Malley (Marshfield, Mass./Marshfield) | 7 meets | 80.69-stroke average | 7 rounds in 70s