Head Coach: Eric Eaton (1st year)
Assistant Coaches: Chris Manning (1st year), Shay Berry (1st year)
2018-19 Overall Record: 7-19
2018-19 Northeast-10 Conference Record: 4-17
In Eaton's first year as a college head coach, Saint Michael's played a challenging two-game exhibition slate against Division I powers, visiting four-time national champion University of Connecticut on Oct. 30 and the University of Vermont, ranked one of CollegeInsider.com's top 10 mid-major programs last spring, on Nov. 3 ... returning players accounted for 39.6 percent of the Purple Knights' scoring and 31.8 percent of their three-pointers last year, but they contributed a major hand in assists (52.9%), blocks (52.6%) and rebounding (46.1%) ... 12 of the Purple and Gold's final 17 games were decided by 10 points or fewer ... Saint Michael's played a challenging schedule that featured 12 contests against teams that were either regionally ranked or receiving regional votes, with two other squads having qualified for the 2018 NCAA Tournament ... the Purple Knights broke a 55-year-old program record for free throw shooting (78.8%), placing them sixth in the NCAA East Region and 13th nationally ... 97 blocks were good for eighth in program history, slotting Saint Michael's 11th in the region in the category.
Saint Michael's begins its regular season with five straight road games, competing at the Assumption College Tip-Off Classic this weekend and Dominican (N.Y.) College's Daniel Sullivan Memorial Tournament next, where it will oppose 2019 NCAA regional semifinalist Dominican on Nov. 16 ... in between, the Purple Knights visit 2019 NCAA Tournament Final Four qualifier Saint Anselm College for their NE10 opener on Nov. 13. The Hawks are 12th in the D2SIDA preseason national poll ... a seven-game stretch in January features three 2019 NCAA Tournament qualifiers, with Daemen (N.Y.) College (Jan. 2), University of New Haven (Jan. 11) and Le Moyne College (Jan. 22) all visiting the Ross Sports Center. Daemen is 18th in the preseason rankings, and New Haven is receiving votes ... a home contest with Saint Anselm on Feb. 22 caps a three-game homestand before the Purple Knights finish their regular season at Southern New Hampshire University three days later, with the contest televised on FOX College Sports ... the top five teams from each of the NE10's two divisions head into the postseason, with the NE10 Championship beginning with first-round contests on Feb. 28.
- Eli DiGrande (Essex Junction, Vt./Essex), 6-foot-7 forward | 26 games | 20 starts | 10.2 points | 6.3 rebounds | 0.9 assists | 0.8 blocks | 47.8 fg% | 76.7 ft%
- Jordan Guzman (Staten Island, N.Y./Xaverian), 6-foot guard | 26 games | 26 starts | 9.8 points | 4.3 rebounds | 3.8 assists | 0.8 steals | 42.9 3pt%
- Jason Heter (Andover, N.J./Newton), 6-foot-8 forward | 26 games | 3.1 points | 2.0 rebounds | 47.4 fg%
- Alvi Rodriguez (Madrid, Spain/La Salle Maravillas), 6-foot-3 guard | 22 games | 1.6 points | 2.0 rebounds | 0.5 assists | 0.5 steals | 50.0 fg%
- Walker Storey (Shelburne, Vt./Champlain Valley Union), 6-foot-6 forward | 26 games | 5 starts | 3.0 points | 1.2 rebounds | 0.6 assists | 37.5 3pt%
- Thomas Jackson III (Middletown, Conn./Holderness School), 6-foot-2 guard | redshirt junior | missed 2018-19 season | 2017-18: 26 games | 19 starts | 6.3 points | 4.0 rebounds | 2.5 assists | 1.0 steal
- Aidan Keefer (Cambridge, Mass./Cambridge Rindge & Latin School), 6-foot guard | 9 games | 1 point | 6 rebounds | 1 assist
- Jontai Williams (Bronx, N.Y./Cardinal Hayes), 6-foot guard | 20 games | 1.1 points | 1.2 rebounds | 1.0 assist