|Hometown:||Eden Prairie, Minn.|
|High School:||Eden Prairie|
- 2019 Captain
- 2017-18 D2 ADA Academic Achievement Award
- 2017-18 USCSCA National Collegiate All-Academic Ski Team
As a Sophomore
- Appeared in seven races at four carnivals
- Led team twice
- Best classic placement: 57th at Vermont Carnival on Feb. 3 (10K)
- Best freestyle placement: 67th at Dartmouth Carnival on Feb. 10 (10K MS)
As a Freshman
- Appeared in five races at four carnivals
- Best classic placement: 62nd at Dartmouth Carnival on Feb. 11 (10K)
High School: Competed in three years of varsity cross country, Nordic skiing and track & field at Eden Prairie High School … served as captain of all three teams … three-time all-conference and one-time all-state selection in Nordic skiing ... earned team MVP honors in Nordic skiing … MVP of cross country team sophomore and junior years.
Personal: Kevin Garrison Jeter … son of Gary and Kara Jeter … majoring in economics and English, and minoring in music ... Dean's List student ... also member of College's men's cross country program ... Cycling Club co-president ... member of College's Fix It With Five Committee ... LEAP Secretariat ... involved with College's phonathon and Founders Society ... TEDxSaintMichaelsCollege founder ... sister Dana competed in cross country and track & field for Case Western Reserve University … sister Hannah competed in cross country, indoor track & field and outdoor track & field for the College of the Holy Cross.